Hey there Ladies! I have a Ladies Holiday Gift Guide 2017 that I think you will find helpful when shopping for all of your girlfriends, sisters, female coworkers, cousins, mothers, grandmothers, basically any adult lady in your life! Men, now is the time to perk up your ears and listen since you could also benefit from this Ladies Holiday Gift Guide 2017 for that girlfriend, wife, mother, or friend in your life. Sometimes women are the hardest people to buy for since some tend to have everything they want or need and then there are others who are very selective with the styles they like, things they wear, etc. I have several in my family that are so hard to buy for (and to be honest, I’m probably a hard person to buy for myself!) so I’ve composed this Ladies Holiday Gift Guide 2017 to help ya out a little! I have hand selected every item in this Ladies Holiday Gift Guide 2017 and have chosen a wide range of items from larger priced items to great stocking stuffers.
This post contains affiliate links and I may receive a small compensation should you choose to purchase any of these items. As always, the items selected are of my own choosing and all opinions are my own.
- Ladies Boyfriend Cardigan This is the first item on my Ladies Holiday Gift Guide 2017 because I just love it so much. I purchased this cardigan two months ago as a Birthday gift to myself and it is the perfect cozy cardigan to dress up or down. I love how it goes with just about anything, it is so soft, and also light enough to layer without roasting to death. It’s also one size fits all so it is easy to purchase for someone that you may not have a size for. I would say this cardigan should fit anyone from a US size 4-14.
- Chocolate Bar USB Flash Drive This is an item on my own wish list because it’s just so darn awesome. They also have a sushi roll USB drive as well as a pizza, hamburger, and fudgesicle! How fun is that?! This would make a great stocking stuffer for the slightly nerdy girl in your life!
- Macaroon Gift Soap Too cute to pass up! Have a macaroon lover in your life that also enjoys pampering herself? Stuff her stocking with this adorable macaroon soap!
- Sequins House Slippers Another item on my own wish list because what young mother doesn’t enjoy the simple pleasure of keeping her feet warm on those early mornings when the baby is crying and you don’t want to get out of bed? With these slippers, your feet will be warm AND fashionable!
- Kate Spade Swan Watch This gift isn’t for everyone but if you’re feeling extra generous this Holiday season and there is a special lady in your life that you really want to pamper, I can’t imagine anyone not loving this watch by Kate Spade! So classy yet unique!
- Michael Kors Backpack If you’re like me and you don’t like carrying a large, over sized diaper bag for all of your Little’s items, try this chic yet functional backpack by Michael Kors. This is a gift you may just have to treat yourself to since it’s a little pricey but it is the perfect bag for young mothers with infants or toddlers! Stay fashionable without breaking your back on a huge diaper bag.
- Tough Cookie Women’s Athletic Shirts If you have a lady you love who spends her free time in the gym, you need to check out these athletic tanks. I guarantee you, she will love these if she has a sense of humor!
- Kate Spade Glitter Water Bottle If you’re looking for a little something to go with the athletic shirt or fitness planner, check out this super adorable glass water bottle! I love to drink my water from a cute glass bottle, it just somehow helps me to get all of my water in for the day if the bottle I’m drinking from is fun and chic!
- Fitness Planner For the Planner Girl in your life that is also fitness minded, this fitness planner is the perfect way to keep track of and chart water intake, daily goals, and overall health and fitness. Another item that is being added to my own personal wish list as we speak!
- Cable Knit Throw I don’t know of any lady who doesn’t love a soft and cozy blanket to curl up under during the cold, winter months. This beautiful cable knit throw is both cozy and stylish and will compliment any style of decor when not in use. This is the perfect blanket to grab when you want to curl up in front of the fire with a cup of hot tea and a good book!
- Luxury Fleece Bathrobe There isn’t a woman alive who doesn’t love a soft, cozy, warm robe in the winter! I’m a huge fan of robes that are long and thick and just feel like being wrapped in a bear hug. This would also make a great gift for an expectant mother to take with her to the hospital!
- Harney & Sons Honey Cinnamon Tea For the lady who loves a nice cup of hot tea, I highly recommend this brand! This is a wonderful black tea that comes in a beautiful, giftable tin – another great stocking stuffer!
- Massage Ball I don’t know of any woman, young or old, who doesn’t need a good foot massage from time to time. This massage ball is another great stocking stuffer item that is perfect for perking up tired feet. I feel like I need to buy about five of these with all of the standing and cooking I do this time of year!
- Essential Oil Humidifier I personally feel like every woman, especially mothers, should have one of these. I use the Young Living Essential Oils for everything under the sun and this humidifier is the ultimate luxury item for any oily momma out there. This is great to use in your personal office for focus, bedroom for immune boost, or bathroom for relaxation when taking a bath.
- Anker Bluetooth Speaker If your lady loves her music, get her one of these portable Anker speakers. While this isn’t a romantic gift, it is certainly one that any lady who loves to listen to music, audio books, or even pod-casts would enjoy!
- Bath & Body Works Stress Relief Candle The last item on my Ladies Holiday Gift Guide 2017 is another one that all women, especially mother’s could benefit from. Who couldn’t use a little less stress in their lives? I know I could do with some stress relief, and I think we can all agree that Bath & Body Works has the BEST candles around!
I hope you have found this Ladies Holiday Gift Guide 2017 to be helpful to you and hopefully you found a gift or two for the special ladies on your Christmas gift list this year! Sometimes it’s so hard knowing what to buy for someone that has it all or just for someone that you really care about and want to get them something extra special.
I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday season!